RELIGIOUS SCHOOL K - 8
About Beth Am Religious School
Beth Am Religious School started in 1963 with about 140 children enrolled. In 2001 we opened the new classrooms dedicated to the education of our youth. The Beth Am Religious School is a vital, dynamic part of our warm, caring, people-oriented and accepting congregation. With a small student-to-teacher ratio, our well-defined K-12 curriculum and many extra-curricular activities, our education program is designed to prepare our children to be Jewish adults filled with a love and pride of Judaism and being Jewish.
Our strengths include:
- High academic expectations for students
- Grade specific and school-wide special programs including music, field trips, and arts and crafts
- Preparation for leading full Bar/Bat Mitzvah service
- Retaining students post-Bar/Bat Mitzvah to Post-Confirmation
- Participation of high school students as teacher assistants
- Special Education program, Keshet
Children in kindergarten through third grade meet on Sundays. Grade 4 and 5 children attend on Sundays and Tuesdays. Children grades 6 and 7 meet on Sundays and Wednesdays. Hebrew High school students (grades 8, 9, and 10) meet on Tuesday evenings. The Post Confirmation students (11th & 12th Graders) meet once a month
At Beth Am Temple we have a commitment to providing the highest quality Jewish education for our students.
Download 2016-2017 Registration Forms Here
Download Parent/Student Handbook Here
Download School Code of Conduct Here